Effective today, the Governor announced that private campgrounds can open effective 5/1/20. We are very excited about this news. Please contact us if you would like to make a reservation. For those who intend on camping, please review the attached link and follow the guidance provided.
For the safety and concern of all of you and the community, the below measures will be in place until further notice and are subject to change given the evolving situation:
· Campground is open for RV sites (self-contained camping). No tent campers and No cabin rentals at this time.
· Cancelling or Altering all planned activities, to adhere to CDC guidelines
· Playground, Pool, Game Room, and Rec hall will be closed
· No congregation of guests in general areas of the campground (field, playground, picnic areas, store, etc.)
· No people grouping at your campsite. All people at your site should be people registered to your site. No hosting of community campfires. The intent is that no other family should be on your campsite or in your trailer during your stay.
Also during this time our visitor policy is suspended
· Follow social distancing guidance. Maintain the recommended minimum 6 feet apart from others
· Per the Governor, he recommends you wear a mask or garment that covers the nose and mouth anytime you are in public or enter an area where other people are
· Per the Governor, Campers are encouraged to camp close to home. To prevent purchasing groceries or other items in our local community, please try to bring your essential items with you.
· The Store/Office will have limited access. Call the Store/Office, if there are any needs you may have (eg firewood, propane, camp items, etc.) We will do our best to accommodate electronically and via delivery to your site or have you come to the store individually (with a mask), minimizing the amount of people in the store at any given time.
· The Laundry Facility and Public Rest Rooms will remain closed.
· NEW CHECK-IN PROCESS:
We encourage outdoor recreation that does not involve interaction with other families. We also expect that if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, to please stay home and self-quarantine to prevent the spread of the virus.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon! Happy Camping!